a Traditional Greek house Situated to the south of the Island of Rhodes on the edge of the 300 year old village of Lardos near to Lindos.
Villa Claudia is a Traditional Greek house Situated to the south of the Island of Rhodes on the edge of the 300 year old village of Lardos near to Lindos. A small town on Rhodes island. The village is lively and you have everything you need on a walking distance. There is pharmacy, restaurants, supermarkets, cafeterias, bars, pizzerias, taxies and the bus stop.
The house is perfect for families with children or couples of friends that want to feel how it is to live in a small village and looking for a relaxing experience! A few minutes’ walk from the main square. Lardos have wonderful village atmosphere surrounded by pine covered mountains and olive groves.Families with young kids would enjoy the easy access to go-karting, crazy golf and water sports.
It is a 5 minutes drive to the nearest beach. Kiotari beach is one of Rhodes most famous places to go for a swim. The waters have been nominated with the blue flag for crystal blue waters. Are you up for an adventure then Seven Springs is not far away only 15 min driving to explore the place and go through the long dark tunnel the Italians made some years ago. Tsampika beach and Agathi beach which are Rhodes nicest sandy beaches are not far away. Don’t forget Afandou beach ladico beach and Athony beach only 15 min driving...
Quaint villa in quiet village. We loved the courtyard with its lemon tree and eating on the patio. Beds are comfy and house is fully equipped. When we arrived there was a traditional party happening in the village square. Would recommend Glystra Beach over Lardos Beach. Great communication. Thank you Elias.Family from Italy
The Villa have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big living room and dining area with open kitchen. Free wifi is available and air-conditioning on all bedrooms and living room. The kitchen is fully equipped and has access to the dining table and the patio in front. It has cute private garden/patio with BBQ and lovely lemon tree providing shadow and lemons on your vacation..
The house is a non smoking house, Please use our big private patio for this. We also provide baby cots and high chair for small children. Villa Claudia can accommodate 6 persons, 4 persons in the bedrooms and 2 persons on our traditional Greek Mezzanine bed in the dining room!
Lardos nearest beach in only 5 minutes away and it is only 10 km from Lindos. You are located 45 km Rhodes Town and the medieval city of Rhodes. The house is perfect for the summer holidays but also for the winter holidays because of the temperate climate of the island. Are you looking for a family adventure like Jeep Safari, Scuba diving, Walking tour, Rock climbing or an active day out visit Rhodes Adventures which will guarantee you a nice day out.
We are looking forward to meet you and accommodate you to our lovely house in Lardos of Rhodes.
Available | Booked
- April price from: €420 - 490 per week
- May price from: €560 - 630 per week
- June price from: €630 - 700 per week
- July price from: €840 - 980 per week
- August price from: €840- 1120 per week
- September price from: €630 - 980 per week
- October price from: €420 - 560 per week
- For the rest of the year please ask for offer!
|For making a reservation||a minimum stay of 4 nights is required.|
Cleaning and change of bedlinen is once a week. Change of towels is twice a week.
€40.00 per week, paid with booking
€10 per night for each additional person above 4
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Check out: 10:00
Self checkin with lockbox
- 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4 - 6: 2 double beds (There is also 1 double mezannine sofa bed In the kitchen, 1 cot)
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
- Entertainment: Fast Internet / WiFi, Music Speaker (ALEXA), Cable TV with languages in English/UK , German, Netherland, Belgium, French, Italian, Norwegian, Sweden, Finland, Denmark
- General: Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended.
- Kitchen: Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
- Outside: Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
- Suitable for: Couples, Friends, Families with children & Infants etc