This beautiful traditional Greek house is totally renovated with all its comforts, located in the centre of the typical greek village Trianda, near to the beach and all facilities on walking distance.
EOT LICENSE 476K92000429601
This beautiful traditional Greek house is totally renovated with all its comforts, located in the centre of the typical greek village Trianda.
Grandma’s House is situated near to the beach and next to the central square and the main church. With its beautiful details and big patio this is the perfect place to enjoy the Greek lifestyle during your Stay on Rhodes. Beach, bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets are all on walking distance.
Grandma’s House has a bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs. One large room with a double bed and extra double sofa and one more room with a double and a single bed. A living room, kitchen and bathroom are on the bottom floor as well as a side room that can be used as a bedroom c.q. sitting room.
This side room has a double bed. Outside there is a big patio with table and chairs, a sunbed and a BBQ, surrounded by a nature stone wall decorated with flowers and plants. The village Trianta is located on the foot of the famous mountain Filerimos.
Perfect for a sight seeing trip or a beautiful walking tour. Not far from the sea and tourist shops, in the centre of a typical greek village, you have everything you need for a pleasant stay.
Available | Booked
- July 2018: From €1,435.00 per week
- August 2018: From €1,435.00 per week
- September 2018: From €861.00 per week
- October 2018: From €502.25 per week
- November 2018: From €430.50 per week
- December 2018: From €358.75 per week
- January 2019: From €358.75 per week
- February 2019: From €358.75 per week
- March 2019: From €358.75 per week
- April 2019: From €430.50 per week
- May 2019: From €502.25 per week
- June 2019: From €717.50 per week
|20 July - 30 November 2018||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 December 2018 - 31 March 2019||The minimum stay is 14 nights.|
|1 April - 30 April 2019||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|1 May - 30 November 2019||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 December 2019 - 23 January 2020||The minimum stay is 6 nights.|
|24 January - 31 March 2020||The minimum stay is 14 nights.|
|1 April - 30 April 2020||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|1 May - 30 November 2020||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 December 2020 - 31 March 2021||The minimum stay is 14 nights.|
|1 April - 30 April 2021||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|1 May - 14 June 2021||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
Extra charge per additional person above 8 people.
€15.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 8 people, paid with booking
€40.00 per booking, paid with booking
- 3 bedrooms, Sleeps 11:1 double bed - 2 single beds, 1 double bed - 1 single bed, 1 double bed (There is also 1 double sofa bed in A Greek traditional mezaninen double bed next to the stairs., 1 cot)
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WCs
- Swimming pool: No swimming pool
- Entertainment:CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Italian, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
- General: Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
- Kitchen:Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
- Outside:Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
- Suitable for: Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups