Modern Greek-style house only 300 metres from the beach and with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. Cosy semi-detached house with modern comforts.
EOT LICENCE / 1476K134K0446301
The house have a nice atmosphere and it is located on quiet, very safe and children friendly neighborhood. Everything is on a walking distance, Super market, cafeterias, restaurants, shops and bars. The sea is only 350 meters away.
This modern Greek-style house have a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. It is a cozy semi-detached house with modern comforts and a big common swimming pool.
The swimming pool is filled up from May until the end of September.
Spacious, cool and clean! Excellent service and help from the owners. Easy access to the beach and very safe for our children! About 15 minute drive to the City of Rhodes but only 5 minutes to the beautiful Tsampika Beach!Leo from Sydney
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. The house is brand new with all its comfort. The wooden ceilings and the furniture make it a cosy and pleasant place to stay.
There is air-condition on the ground floor & bedrooms. There are patios in the front and on the back of the house, the rest of the land is green grass and some olive trees with mountain view.
Kolymbia is located 20 minutes from Rhodes Town, and is only four minutes from the village of Afandou with its many facilities and an 18-hole golf course. It is a 2-floor cozy furnitured, new house.
A spacious living room, dining, kitchen on the ground floor, with big window doors which you can open to enter your back patio. This patio is connected with the swimming pool.
A car is recommended if you would like to explore the island. We can help you arrange one waiting for you at the airport supporting local rent car agencies that have very good prices and full insurance!
Available | Booked
- July 2018: From €1,578.50 per week
- August 2018: From €1,578.50 per week
- September 2018: From €1,004.50 per week
- October 2018: From €502.25 per week
- November 2018: From €430.50 per week
- December 2018: From €358.75 per week
- January 2019: From €358.75 per week
- February 2019: From €358.75 per week
- March 2019: From €358.75 per week
- April 2019: From €430.50 per week
- May 2019: From €502.25 per week
- June 2019: From €861.00 per week
|11 July - 15 July 2018||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|16 July - 5 September 2018||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|6 September - 31 October 2018||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 November 2018 - 30 April 2019||The minimum stay is 6 nights.|
|1 May - 31 October 2019||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 November - 30 November 2019||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|1 December 2019 - 21 January 2020||The minimum stay is 6 nights.|
|22 January - 30 April 2020||The minimum stay is 3 nights.|
|1 May - 15 July 2020||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|16 July - 5 September 2020||The minimum stay is 5 nights.|
|6 September - 31 October 2020||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
|1 November 2020 - 30 April 2021||The minimum stay is 6 nights.|
|1 May - 14 June 2021||The minimum stay is 4 nights.|
Cleaning and change of bedlinen once a week. Change of towels twice a week.
€40.00 per week, paid with booking
- 3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8: 1 double bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds (There is also 1 double sofa bed in In the living room., 1 cot)
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
- Swimming pool: Shared pool, Size 125m x 1.5m
- Entertainment: CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
- General: Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended.
- Kitchen: Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
- Outside: Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
- Suitable for: Children, Infants, Single gender groups